How do you get started with AI?
AI is a complicated subject. It’s easy to get frustrated or struggle to “get it.” It can take weeks, months or even years for some marketers to fully understand what AI is and why it matters.
You don’t have that kind of time. AI is here now—and it’s transforming our industry. Marketers who don’t get up to speed now will get left behind.
That’s why we created the Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to AI in Marketing. It’s a free resource with 100+ articles, videos, courses, books, vendors, use cases, and events to dramatically accelerate your AI education.
It contains our best resources for learning AI—the stuff that made the cut after 1000s of hours of research and 100s of interviews. No hype. No fluff. Just the most actionable, relevant information to your company and career.
Here at the Marketing AI Institute, we make AI actionable and approachable for marketers. In the process, we’ve gone through literally hundreds of articles, books, courses, and resources on AI. We’ve spoken with hundreds of AI experts and vendors. And we’re tracking 1,200+ AI-powered marketing and sales companies with over $5 billion in funding.
In short, we’ve spent years learning about this subject, so that you don’t have to.
The result is the Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to AI in Marketing.
It’s completely free. Once you access it, you’ll get amazing resources straight from top experts in marketing and AI:
- Books from top authors like: Paul Daugherty and H. James Wilson; Christopher S. Penn, Andrew Ng, Kai-Fu Lee, Erik Brynjolfsson, Pedro Domingos, and Max Tegmark, among others.
- Videos from expert speakers: HubSpot’s Kevin Walsh, Anthony Goldbloom, Sebastian Thrun, Chris Anderson, Tim Leberecht, and Zeynep Tufekci.
- Courses from top companies like Coursera, Google, and Microsoft.
- Insights from major organizations like: DeepMind, Drift, Grammarly, Salesforce, IBM, NVIDIA, O’Reilly, OpenAI, McKinsey Global Institute, and CB Insights.
- And 100+ other articles, videos, courses, books, vendors, use cases, and events to dramatically accelerate your AI education.
It’s like the perfect cheat sheet for understanding AI.
Oh, and it’s all updated regularly—so you can get ahead and stay ahead.
Are you ready to learn more about AI than 99% of marketers out there?