Next week, a few of us PR 20/20-ers are heading to Boston for Inbound 2012. This annual conference celebrates all things inbound marketing, and is put on by HubSpot, creators of all-in-one marketing software that helps marketers help their companies: get found online, convert visitors into leads and leads into sales, analyze marketing and sales performance, and integrate multiple platforms into one suite.
This is an event we look forward to each year, and in fact 2012 marks our fifth year as Inbound attendees and sponsors (the conference was formerly known as both the HubSpot User Group Summit and the Inbound Marketing Summit).
We expect to hear some exciting announcements from HubSpot on what’s next with its software, so stay tuned to the PR 20/20 blog next week and following the conference for details, as well as cool news, stories and lessons from the event. Also, you can follow #inbound12, @pr2020 and our team on Twitter for real-time updates.
If you’re going to Inbound, please stop by the PR 20/20 pod to:
- Say hello. :)
- Tell us what kind of blog posts and other content you’d like to see.
- Talk inbound marketing strategy and service packages.
- Discuss inbound marketing for B2B and how to run HubSpot Enterprise campaigns.
- Get a sneak peek at Net Marketing Score (@NMScore)—a free assessment tool and marketing intelligence engine that we’ll be previewing at the event (more to come on this next Tuesday).
- For agency pros, learn more about Marketing Agency Insider (@agencyin). Tracy Lewis (@tracy_j_lewis) will be there repping MAI, and will have some exciting news to share about an upcoming client services series.
Additional tracks and breakout sessions will have content tailored for introductory, intermediate and advanced inbound marketers, as well as interest-based sessions including VAR and Innovations.
As we gear up for Inbound, it's amazing to think of our journey so far from PR firm to inbound marketing agency. See our story over on the agency blog.