Associate consultant is an entry-level position within PR 20/20, ideally suited for professionals with 0-3 years of PR and marketing experience.
In this role, you are primarily a producer—meaning that your primary task is to provide revenue-generating services to clients—and student—developing the skills necessary to advance to the consultant level.
Associate consultants are strong writers, intrinsically motivated to set and achieve goals, and pursue knowledge and understanding through continuous learning.
We love to hire great people with a natural interest and curiosity in digital marketing, technology, business and human behavior, and who are able to pick up new industries, technologies and processes quickly.
- Work under the direction of a consultant or senior consultant to support on client inbound marketing programs.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of clients and their industries (e.g. goals, products, competitors, target customers, etc.)
- Execute marketing tactics—in the areas of brand marketing, website development, search marketing, social marketing, content marketing, email marketing and public relations—that support client objectives.
- Research, outline and write client content assets, including but not limited to: blog posts, website copy, case studies, whitepapers, ebooks, reports and press releases.
- Assist with client social media monitoring, management, engagement and reporting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the technologies used to run client campaigns—e.g. analytics, marketing automation software, content management systems, email solutions, social media management platforms.
- Consistently deliver quality work to account teams on time with high levels of efficiency.
- Effectively manage workloads and timelines when assigned as the campaign lead.
- Actively participate in agency meetings and communications, and seek to share knowledge and ideas.
- Adhere to agency policies and processes (i.e. time tracking, file management, etc.).
- Commit to continuous learning through agency-offered resources and other training opportunities. Take and apply constructive feedback, learn from mistakes and continually improve performance.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with PR 20/20’s core values.
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism or a related field.
- Strong research, writing (technical and creative) and editing skills.
- Basic to intermediate skills in core agency service areas—including: brand marketing, website development, search marketing, social marketing, content marketing, email marketing and public relations.
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot and inbound marketing methodology. (Certifications in both a plus.)
- Good social skills with the ability to work well within a high-energy team environment.
- A strong presence and uplifting energy that positively affects and inspires others.
- Reliable, detailed, focused and proficient in time management and productivity.
- A strategic thinker. Excels at assessing situations and making decisions designed to achieve desired outcomes.
- Previous internship experience in the communications field is highly preferred.
PR 20/20 is a fast-growing inbound marketing agency. We are passionate about our people, and committed to helping our team reach its potential through professional development resources and training.
PR 20/20 is an equal opportunity provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.