CLEVELAND — June 16, 2008 — PR 20/20 has signed on as a sponsor of the Inbound Marketing Summit, Sept. 8, 2008 at the Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel in Kendall Square. The Cleveland-based PR firm will feature its new Internet marketing service packages, which are powered by the industry’s leading inbound marketing software system and available in four standard editions.
“The Internet is redefining our industry, and giving marketing and PR firms the ability to deliver greater value and break away from traditional wisdom and conventional solutions,” said Paul Roetzer, PR 20/20 president. “The Inbound Marketing Summit is an opportunity to learn expert strategies for building inbound links, directly influencing consumers and having a measurable impact on the bottom line through Internet marketing.”
The marketing conference is designed for marketing professionals and company executives looking to maximize their online exposure, build a strong online brand, drive qualified Website traffic and generate more leads.
Summit topics include:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blogging for Business
- Marketing through Social Media
- Viral Marketing
- Using Landing Pages to Convert Website Visitors
- Press Release Optimization
- Marketing Analytics
- Closed Loop Marketing
- Summit Registration is $695.
- Summit registration includes entry to full day of conference keynotes and sessions, as well as the evening networking reception.
- Deadline for registration is Sept. 2, 2008.
- Online thought leadership and viral marketing strategist David Meerman Scott will deliver a keynote address on "The New Rules of Marketing & PR"
- Best-selling author and blogger Seth Godin will deliver a keynote address on the changing landscape of marketing and how to implement "new" marketing ideas that will transform your business.
Related PR 20/20 Blog Posts
- Public Relations in Web 2.0: From Impressions to Inbound Links
- Keyword Optimization Drives Business through Local Online Search
- Tools to Build Inbound Links, Website Traffic and Leads
- Is It Time for an Internet Marketing Strategy?
- 5 Things I Think I Know About Social Media
About PR 20/20
PR 20/20, a full-service public relations and marketing firm, is the industry’s leading provider of standardized services and set pricing. The 20/20 Standard service and pricing guide, available online at www.pr2020.com, features 16 service categories and more than 100 public relations and marketing services. Based in Cleveland, PR 20/20 specializes in sports marketing, Internet marketing and small-business marketing solutions.